Friday, March 11, 2011

A Layout

I'm about to leave on a Woman's Retreat for the weekend.  Really looking forward to it, only sad that the weather is suppose to get really bad by this evening.  Winds are suppose to pick up to about 80 kms/hr, with snow.  Really hoping the woman drive safe, or better yet, are able to get out of the city and to the camp before the roads get too bad.
 
I've been missing the message board over at My Scrapbook Nook.  But was super excited to see this posted earlier this week.  These lines are both so gorgeous, I can't wait to see them in person.  I'm especially excited about the Stella and Rose paper by My Mind's Eye, they never disappoint.   Well I'm off to finish packing and get on the road.  I'll leave you with a layout I created last Friday during my scrappy date with Ange.  It was made using the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers from The Nook November kit.  Have a wonderful weekend all.

Celebrating a very dear friend's 40th birthday.  The text reads: For one sweet evening, we were able to be together to celebrate our dear friend's Milestone B'day.  It was a small miracle that Lisa, Bonnah, Pamela, and i could all be there at the same time.  These beautiful women make 40 look fabulous.



♥ S. Pin It

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

a retreat!! i'm jealous!!! stay safe, girl.. keep warm, okay?