Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Random Questions on Friday

How about some very random info on yours truly?

1. Have you ever broken any bones?
No, never.  I always wanted to as a kid though.  I think every kid wants to have crutches or a cast at some point in their childhood right?!

2. What is your favorite time of the day?
I love evenings, especially when we can sit down together and eat early as a family.  Then we have the whole remainder of the evening to hang out together.  I especially love it in the summer when we can get outside and bike ride, or go for a walk.

3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?
Mostly in the mornings, but sometimes I have one in the am and one in the pm.  All depends what I've been doing.

4. What's your favorite brand of soap?
I'm a Bath & Bodyworks girl through and through.  I rotate through several scents every season.  As far as bar soap goes, I love Dove and Oil of Olay.  On a side note, I can clearly remember how as a kid, I thought Oil of Olay sounded like old lady soap, hee hee.

5. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
No.


6. Have you ever been in an accident?
Yes.  I just had my first major one, this past November.  I was side swiped by a cab, who was trying to avoid a car running a red light.  I had over $8000 damage to my van.  It was damaged from one end right through to the other.  I came out without a scratch, thankfully, as did the cab driver.

7. What is your favorite food?
The same as most women in their 30's and upward...chocolate.  As for healthy options, I love a good steak.


8. What one feature do you like most about your face?
Humm...I don't think my features are anything special.  But I have received comments on how dark the colour of my eyes are.  Oh, I know, I like the fact that I don't yet have any wrinkles...so my smooth skin would be my most tolerable feature, hee hee.

9. Do you have a nickname?
My full name is Sherilyn, so I suppose technically Sherri would be a nickname. 

10. Are you afraid of spiders?
No.  At least not of any of the ones I've seen in North America.  I have no trouble picking them up to discard of them.  I may feel differently if confronted with something huge and hairy though.

And how about a random photo to add to the list?
My 2 yr old shadow: Wilson.  My lesson in "Never say Never".   *sigh*


How 'bout you?  Up for answering this same list on your blog or in the comments section so I can get to know you better too?!  I think that would be fun.

At any rate.  I wish you a wonderful weekend friends.  Thanks for stopping by!

♥ S. Pin It

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love your 10 questions posts:)

pokergirl said...

1. Have you ever broken any bones?
No, never. and i always wanted crutches too!

2. What is your favorite time of the day?
night time. for some reason i come alive at night.

3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?
mostly at night. although when i lived in canada i showered in the morning. here it is too hot.... sad but true.
4. What's your favorite brand of soap?
I don't really care as long as it smells fabulous.

5. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
No.


6. Have you ever been in an accident?
i totaled that cute little suzuki swift. i was a foolish girl on a stupid trip. i think god was trying to wake me up. too bad i didn't listen for a couple years...

7. What is your favorite food?
cheetos. i love them.


8. What one feature do you like most about your face?
my eyes i guess. and i am also fortunate not to have many wrinkles.

9. Do you have a nickname?
kimmi.

10. Are you afraid of spiders?
Nope.
And how about a random photo to add to the list?
i can't do that here i don't think. sad. i like this question the best.