Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Picture Taking Kinda Weekend

Family fun times at Thunder Rapids Fun Park
















I was sad I had put my camera back in the car while we played mini-golf.  There would have been some great photos there.


Lunch, supper, and everything in between with dear friends...


Who knew I made such a crazy face when jumping?!



I can't wait to scrap this one.

And then sent these kiddos off to camp for the week, bright and early on Monday morning.

So very blessed. 
Happy Hump Day friends.

♥ S. Pin It

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

now that looks like so much fun i'm jealous! LOL. i was away from Friday to wednesday visiting my parents and it was a good one. i think i gained 4 pounds! heeeeheee... beautiful photos, my friend!

Pam said...

What fun pictures! I love the one of you and your sweet daughter, the jumping ones, and the one of your girls in their helmets:)