Thursday, August 18, 2011

Scrappy Mail

Tuesday was a scrappy mail day.  I had two fun packages waiting for me when I retrieved the mail from our box.  One was this lovely kit from my Nook friend Zoe.  The two of us Canadians were paired up with each other for this round of the Card Kit Swap.  Here's a picture of the kit she sent me featuring My Little Shoe Box goodies.
This kit was so jam packed with product that I was able to create five cards, with more still left to keep the creations coming.  Here's what I made with the kit:






Here is a picture of the kit I put together for Zoe. 

It's filled with My Mind's Eye goodies, some May Arts trim...  I can't wait to see what she creates with it.

The other scrappy mail that came that day was my August kit from My Scrapbook Nook, featuring My Mind's Eye Lime Twist papers, and Jillibean Soup goodies.  For some reason this kit in particular was screeming for a double layout to be made.  It's been a while since I've made one of these...

Speaking of scrappy mail.  I could resist no longer.  I finally took the plunge and joined the Studio Calico Kit Club.  My first kit arrived on Monday filled with Studio Calico exclusives by Crate (one of my fave maunufacturers, now when will they start a kit club, hee hee), Sassafras Lass, and more.  I have yet to create anything with it, but plan to work on the second LOAW challenge by Caz.  You can join in the fun with me here.  I'm really looking forward to completing this one, this clean sketch is right up my ally.

If you're still with me, there's one last scrappy bit of news I'm excited to share with you.  Check this out.  Online Crop?  Yes please!  I'm out for a bit on Friday night, and again on Saturday morning, but I'm really anxious about participating in this crop.  The challenges at the Nook virtual crops, the chit-chat, and the prizes are second to none, if you're needing a scrappy pick me up, this crop is for you.  Hope to see you there.

Thanks, as always for taking the time to pop in,

♥ S.



Pin It

2 comments:

Pam said...

There is so much pretty stuff to look at here! I really adore your 2 pager! I love how you used the die-cut edge paper and the hand cut stars are perfect here! And I of course love those pictures;)

I love all of the cards you were able to get out of Zoe's kit! I especially love the one with the squares/stitching!

The August SC kit made it's way into my hands and I have done 2 layouts so far, just need to add some finishing touches and take photos, isn't it fun? I love the exclusives in the kit!

I will "see" you at the Nook crop;) Should be tons of fun:)

xoxo... t said...

This post was filled with so much scrappy happiness, I love it! Hoping I can participate in the online crop sometime this weekend. Love the card swap idea!