Monday, October 31, 2011

First ever GDT spot!

Scrapping Everyday Miracles is a site that focuses on combining a love of scrapbooking and our love for Jesus in one blog.  They like to keep the focus on the miracles we witness in our lives everyday, documenting them in a fun way for future generations.  I've enjoyed following along with the challenges, and love the reminder to have my eyes wide open to the ways God is constantly moving in my life.

I was asked to Guest Design for them for the month of November.  I am thrilled to have the opportunity to jump in and join the rest of the talented bunch for a fun layout challenge coming up later in the month.  You can check out my intro here.

Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it.  Here are the jack-o-lanters my kids made.
Hello Kitty in the middle had some breakage, but it's all good :)



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Monday!

oh and don't forget about the giveaway I have going on here

♥ S. Pin It

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on the GDT spot at SEM, Sherri! Very well deserved!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats my friend! You are such a talented lady! Super excited for you!:)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your GDT gig for SEM!!!! You rocked it!
e.