Monday, October 24, 2011

What I've been up to

It feels like the weekend was as long as a week.  So much happened.  Conference, Dance, a football game (our team actually won), visit with a friend, church, scrappy project, dinner out with my hubby, and a little window shopping, a movie with the kids...  I'm feeling a little wiped.  Here's hoping the week is a little less full.

Glad you liked the sneaks on Friday.  Here are the projects in full.

The butterfly card is a lift of my friend Pam's lovely card.
 
Sorry about the glare.

I created another layout yesterday, but can't show you just yet.  You'll be the first to know when I can :)  With the Handmade Holidays Class starting up this week I'll hopefully have some fun stuff to show you.  The classes look fun, some look intimidating, and I still have some supplies I need to pick up for a couple of the classes (like a grapevine wreath, and old book (for its pages), and silver pipe cleaners).

Thanks for popping in today.  Hope your week is off to a good start.

♥ S. Pin It

4 comments:

Carla Anne Coroy said...

I always love your stuff! You are so creative and do such a beautiful job of everything you touch! I love these... especially the colours in the middle one. That is my favourite card I think. But I would have NEVER figured out that graphy type calendar paper in the third one. But it looks so good!! Way to go! I love your work!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Wow girl! These are all awesome! Way to use up the October Nook kit!:)

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love how you used butterflies on the first card - the card looks so fresh and friendly!
And the second card, wow! Love all the layers and different elements!
The design on your layout is awsome. Love how you used some many different papers and the handcutting, great job!

TFS, Sherri - have a fab Tuesday!

antenucci said...

these are awesome - you made me need a kit, but they seem to be sold out! :(