Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinterest L♥ve

 eta: I'm being featured.  Check it out here.  Thanks so much Francine for contacting me, you've got a great thing going on over that at Craft Gossip dot com.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing....

Have you joined the masses yet?

I was bucking the trend for a long time.  I do that.  Not sure why.  Every time something emerges as a trend, or on the fast track to popularity I tend to not want to jump on the bandwagon.  Sort of silly, I realize this, especially when I end up giving in eventually anyhow (Facebook, iTunes, misting, sushi).  I don't always though (smoking, Twilight, Harry Potter, Project Life).  Pinterest falls into the fore mentioned category.  I can't remember what exactly it was that pushed me over the edge, probably something, someone had pinned that I just had to see more of.  Once I visited their home page, that was it, I was hooked.  There is just SO. MUCH. INSPIRATION. in one place.
If I'm in need of a laugh I go to my "makes me laugh" board and pull up pins like these:


When I'm looking for something new and delicious to cook or bake I check out my "tasty temptations" board for recipes like these
Cream cheese crescent rolls

Broccoli, chicken crescent braided bake

Made this Lasagna soup on Saturday -yum.

Or creative projects I'd like to try someday

Paper towel roll cut up.
Or in need of a little scrapping/design colour inspiration

See what I mean?  So much inspiration.  If I've piqued your fancy you can check it out for yourself here.


Thanks for popping by today.  Be sure to let me know if you've gotten into 'Pinning' too, I'd love to see your boards. Pin It

No comments: