Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Project Life wk 3

I'm thinking that I may have to stop sharing my Project Life with you, as it's turning out to be rather boring.  These baseball card pages are super fast, and convenient, hence my using them again this week.  I really think the issue is in my printer.  I've tried a few different things and not been able to print the appropriate size for the slot.  I'm having to cut everything down, or mount it on a second piece of card stock to get it to fit the pocket properly.  That's driving me crazy.  I'm not going to throw in the towel, but for now I'll just keep plugging away at it.

I had to sew an additional 4x6 pocket for the photos I wanted to highlight.  I just took a 12x12 protector, cut it to size, and sewed it shut.  I then sewed it to the center of the first page protector.  That way you can still flip it up to see the photos underneath.  This is what I mean.


But this is real life, is it not?  Not everything can go entirely as planned.  And so we put one foot in front of the other and do the best we know how.

Peace to you today my friends,
 ♥ S.
Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I love that pic of Thea and D having a staring contest!

Do not stop sharing PL! I love seeing this!!

Danielle said...

Don't stop sharing! I just love those simple but precious moments in life.

Pam said...

i think you are doing a great job, don't stop!! I don't know about you, but I know I am capturing more of the little things by doing this!!

LG said...

You are doing an amazing job. I did had an issue with my printer as well, not printing the right size even though the ruler alignment is correct. Im not sure what you are using but I found out that the printer setting was causing it.

If you can see something like this on your setting: http://screencast.com/t/ZGwQZbFaZ5w4 make sure that it should be adjusted to this http://screencast.com/t/hCsK8okBE. Because if it is not adjusted to that side, the printer will make its own adjustment.