Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Card Kit Swap Part 2


Friday, I posted about the Nook Card Kit swap.

Today I have Andrea's kit, and the cards I was able to create with it.  Her kit was jam packed with Pink Paislee goodness.
I love the colour combination, and I've never even seen those Maya Road flowers before, gorgeous.

I've created two cards thus far with these goodies, and I have many more to come I'm sure.  As you can see I was spoiled rotten, I was thinking of using the remaining papers on a layout.  And that wood veneer bird, I have something special planned for that little guy.  This is the kit that just keeps on giving.  Thanks so much Andrea!  Here are my creations.
I used that wide brown trim to create my own bow.  It's held together with floral wire.
Isn't that sparkly trim so cute?!
I hope Andrea likes what I've done with her kit.  I can't wait to dig in some more.  I'm most excited about my plans for that wood veneer bird!

On another note, I have some great scrappy news to share with you, but can't just yet.  I'm hoping by Wednesday I'll be able to, so stay tuned.  Thanks for popping by today, I sure do appreciate it!

♥ S. Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

So.Creative said...

These cards are gorgeous Sherri! Love their colorful power!

Amélie said...

wow!! beautiful cards!!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Stunning =) Love the coloour combos.

Hugs Maja

Alex said...

Beautiful cards! Can't wait to see what you will do with that adorable bird! :)

Carol said...

these are soooo pretty ;) what a fun kit.

Andrea Amu said...

Do I like?
I LOVE!!!

I am so excited that you were so inspired by this kit that you have plans for more than cards as well!

These cards are beauties! :)

Pam said...

What a gorgeous card kit and love love what you created with it!!!

That sparkly trim is totally fun:)

Gina said...

such a sweet kit..and your cards are just beautiful! :) Gxox