I saw this list somewhere recently (Pinterest maybe?!), and thought I'd use it today.
- to the girls singing the same song over and over while they clean up after dinner
- too many cupcakes from the ones I baked for Théa's class treats
- chocolate raspberry flavored coffee from my new Keurig, hope it won't keep me up tonight
- I could figure out why the basement is so freezing cold, while the upstairs is so warm, even though I've blocked, and closed all the vents down there.
- capris and tanks these days, it's been so wonderfully warm here
- so proud of my girls for having done so well in their classes this year
- more hours in the day
- more hours in the day, ha ha. a new bed actually, poor D can't handle ours any long. Old age is kicking in.
- about what fun family things we can do together this summer, that will please all the girls at the same time. Quite the challenge.
- having D home after his little road trip
- the fact that this is the last day of school, whoo hoo!
- getting to know the ladies over at Let's Capture These Memories & Let's Capture These Sketches
- the new series I've begun on Netflix called The Listener. It's addictive, have you seen it?
- sneaking little pieces of chocolate from my hidden stash
- of so many things big, and small. It's fun to dream, we all need to do more of it.
It's officially the last day of school here. We're all thrilled for the change in pace. We all love movies late at night, with popcorn on the side, staying up late, and sleeping in. All things better enjoyed during July & August. Bring on summer!
I'll leave you with this layout I created for the Let's Capture These Sketches Design Team. It was made using sketch #43 and the June kit from My Scrapbook Nook.
|Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection|
Thanks for popping in. Have a wonderful long weekend friends. Be sure to come back Monday I'll be up at Scrapping Everyday Miracles with Challenge #18 .