Monday, August 27, 2012

LCOM + Amy Tangerine

I'm up at Let's Capture Our Memories today with a fun little mini book.  It's been awhile since I've done one, but it's like riding a bicycle really, it all came back to me in no time.

I decided to do a 'Book Of Me'.  Here are a couple of pages to whet your appetite.  To see the finished album, I'd love for you to head over the the LCOM blog.  

I apologize in advance for my hand being visible in many of the photos.  Photographing this little guy proved a lot more tricky than putting it together :)

Click on the images to enlarge
The game day ticket is peeking out behind the page

I've mentioned before how important I think it is to scrap about ourselves in addition to our family and friends.  This little book will serve as a reminder in years to come of all the rich blessing my life held at this point.  It may seem to go against the grain to do a BOM album in the middle of the year, but that's me, that's how I roll, and I find great freedom in scrapping whatever my heart desires, and not restraining myself to chronological order, or standard timelines.

If you struggle with mini albums and don't know where to start I've got some ideas listed on the blog that may help you to get started on your own: 

If you are inspired to create a mini, please let me know.  I'd love to come and have a peek. 

Thanks for popping by today friends.  I hope your week is off to a great start.

♥ S. Pin It

9 comments:

Zarah said...

Looks FAB!! Great job! :D

Danielle said...

Fabulous mini! Love the different page sizes and all the cute details you added.

Tamika said...

I think that's totally awesome!

Monique Liedtke said...

OMG! Really LOVE this!! going to pin it!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cool cool mini! Great designs throughout. Love your typography on the cover! Such a cute family photo.:)

Tara Elias said...

Oh Sherri, I absolutely love it! LOVE IT!

glorygirl said...

What a super fun book! I loooove it! Truly a great way to scrap some fun things about you that your kids will love to read!

Cara G said...

This book is so fun...love all the glimpses of you:).

Pam said...

this is just awesome. I love the different photos and glimpses into your life right now. I am horrible at mini's, but you make it look so fun that I want to try one!!