Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Secret Is Out

Popping in here today to let you know I'm back and to share this super awesome news.  Check out my new badge ---------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>

What a fabulous way to be welcomed home this morning.  I am honoured and thrilled to be working with Veronica, and her amazing team of International uber talented new, and existing designers.  I still can't believe my name is on this list, but am so excited to get to work, and show you all how wonderfully fun and versatile Chic Tags are.  I hope you'll all join me for the ride.  A huge thank you to Veronica for trusting me with this amazing opportunity, I won't let you down girl!

We returned home last night from one of the most fun filled weeks of my life.  Vegas proved to be exactly as fun as everyone claims it is, and then some.  Ate great food,  hooked up with a real sweetheart of a girl that I've known through the web for several years but never met face to face before, bought my first pair of cowboy boots, scored some other shopping deals, saw some great shows, and walked more than I have all month.  All, in all, a wonderful vacation with the man I love, and a couple of great, great friends.

Looking forward to getting back into the groove around here.  I missed my girlies, and have a ton of great photos to start scrapping.

Thanks for popping in today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun technique to share with you and my first layout using Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup collection.


Pin It

12 comments:

Kate Vickers said...

Congrats Sherri! That's great news! I can wait to see your layouts with Chic Tags. :)

Monique Liedtke said...

Yay! Congrats Sherri!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Sherri! I'm so happy for you!!

Isabelle said...

Woohoo! So happy for you, Sherri!!!

antenucci said...

Yea Sherri, I can't wait to be awed by what u do with their products! What a great team you are on. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back! So excited for you friend! I can't think of anyone that deserves this opportunity more than my friend Sherri!

glorygirl said...

Congratulations, Sherri! Sounds like you came home from a great trip to some great news! Fabulous! So excited for ya, friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! That is sooooooooo awesome!!!! And we LOVE Las Vegas!!! I hope you made it over to the conservatory at the Bellagio!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL there!!!

Debbie P said...

How awesome Sherri! Congrats!

Vanessa said...

Congrats!!!

And yes..Vegas is so much fun!!

Diane Payne said...

So happy for you, Sherri! Congrats!

Pam said...

YAY! I am so so happy for you!!! You are going to rock this gig!!
xxoo

I am glad you had such an awesome time in Vegas! It is such an awesome place to go for a kid-free trip;)