Friday, October 5, 2012

Winner, winner chicken dinner

A quick post to announce the winner of my RAK from the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog hop.  I used Random Generator to help me choose a winner among the 22 comments left on my post.



Congratulations Faith Hope Cherrytea, all this and a few extra goodies I am going to throw in, will be on it's way to you soon.


I will send you an email requesting your snail mail.  You will have the weekend to get back to me.  If I don't hear from you I will draw another winner.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few shares for World Card Making Day.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

♥ S. Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!!!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

canNOT believe this goodness happened on my B'DAY !!
Sheri, you R THE BEST :) TY!!