Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Popping In


To tell you about this...
That's right Let's Get Sketchy will be celebrating the US Thanksgiving with a blog hop this coming weekend.  Several of us on the team will be involved with Fall themed inspiration, challenges, a grand prize, and several raks along the way.  I have managed to snag a package of the brand spankin' new Simple Stories Sn@p sticker sheets.  This line is so vibrant, and fun, it practically flew off the shelves the minute I stocked them last Saturday at my LSS.  I thought it would make a great rak for one of my lucky followers.  I promise to have a photo for you by the weekend.

The sun has not shone here in Manitoba for 8 days.  It's making me crazy.  The gloominess makes it hard to be upbeat for one.  And two, the clouds, and grey sky make photographing my scrappy projects super difficult.  The colours never look right, no matter how hard I try, especially if I've used a white cardstock as my base.  Really hoping it comes back to us soon.

Anyhow, save the date and plan to stop by and hop along with us this weekend.

Hope to see you there,

♥ S.

ETA:
 Woke up to discover I won the October challenge over at Use It Tuesday.  You can see the post here.  I'll have the opportunity to guest for them sometime soon.  Pretty excited about that.  I'll keep you posted.



Pin It

No comments: