Friday, March 22, 2013

A Quick Share

I realized that I never shared this layout that I made for Cre8tive Cre8tions on the blog.  It is by far one of my favourite layouts ever.  The photos are nothing special, but were taken just before going for dinner to celebrate our 17 year anniversary.  Crazy that it's been that long already. 3 kids, 4 homes, 5 jobs, one dog, and a multitude of laughs, and a handful of tears.  And I would do it all over again.  I love this guy.  I love the life we've created together.  And I look forward to growing old with him.
I'm am linking this layout up at Paper Issues.  There current challenge is to use flair.  There are some amazing entries already, you should pop over and have a peek.  She's teamed up with Panda Eight Designs this month.  Martha's flair are seriously some of the cutest flair out there.  I'd love to get my hands on some.  They are the prize up for grabs, so wish me luck.  Either way, however I know a few scrappy peeps who would likely want to place an order with me.  Every since USPS raised the cost of International shipping, that's the only way to go if you want to order anything from the US.  It's too bad really.  But...sometimes you've just gotta have it!  Speaking of shopping, you should also check out the fabulous assortment of scrappy goodies that Cassie currently has available in the Paper Issues Etsy Shop.  So much variety, and really, really great prices.  Plus there's always 20% simply for using any of the design team's discount codes.  You really can't beat that.  Plus your goodies arrive with the most adorable packaging I've ever seen.  I've saved my houndstooth tissue paper for use on a future project.  Thanks for popping in today, hope you're in for a great weekend friends! Pin It

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely my most fave Sherri layout ever. So beautiful! Have fun on your trip!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING the chevrons!!

mk said...

Absolutely lovely as always, Sherri!

Debbie P said...

I love those chevrons! Gorgeous layout!!!

Unknown said...

Your page is gorgeous, Sherri. Thanks for linking up with Paper Issues. You've been featured today!

Anna Sigga said...

Gorgeous layout girlie - love all the bright colors and these pics are fab!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet and beautiful page, Sherri. I hope you have many more happy years together. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Love your design and you photos are adorable! This is just fabulous!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Your layout is absolutely amazing!!! Beautiful colors! :)

Mag said...

Such lovely chevrons ! Gorgeous LO !!

Pam said...

This is gorgeous Sherri!! Love the chevrons! You guys are such a cute couple:)

Ashley Horton said...

I saw this featured at Paper Issues the other day Sherri, and didn't realize it was yours! It caught my eye, when I saw it pop up in the Blog Reader! Definitely a beautiful layout!!

Tamika said...

Congrats what a beautiful layout!