Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh Baby!

Did you know that Chic Tags has some really cute baby themed tags?  They are part of a recently released collection called Oh Baby!  There is a pink line for girls and a blue line for boys.  It's been a while since I have heard the pitter patter of little feet in my home, but I just had to use these sweet tags on a layout.  

This is where sweet, sweet Ella comes in.
This little lady sure knows how to light up a room.  She's so intelligent, and cuter than a button.  Her mom sent me this adorable photo of her loving her new pink tutu, a perfect match for the Oh Baby! collection.

Because I didn't really have the exact shade of pink in any of my patterned papers, I decided to go with a variety of pinks, mixed with some black, white, and off white.  I really like the end result.

If you know my scrappy style, you know how much I love office supply tags.  How cute are these Oh Baby! ones, shown here tucked behind the "Sweet Baby Girl Icon"

That super cute chevron card is also form the collection


See that circle/star cut file?  It's a Chic Tags cut file, you can grab it yourself for FREE right here.

I many no longer have babies to raise, but I am not going to let that stop me from using the adorable Oh Baby collection.

Hope you feel inspired to create something beautiful today!

Tags Used
Oh Baby! Girl Icons
Oh Baby! Girl Mini Tags
Oh Baby! Girl Milestones
Circle/Star Cluster Cut File


Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just saw this over on CT and loveeeeeeeeee it!!! Beautiful!!

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the colours. What a cutiepie!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is the sweetest layout ever! Love the photos and love all the trims/fibers you incorporated!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this gorgeous page Sherri, and the use of the tags and the Chic Tags cut file!!

lakesidekb said...

Great layout! Thanks for sharing the cut file. :)

Anonymous said...

ADORE THIS!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh Sherri have missed you too. Life gets so busy. Thank for the sweet comment! This is gorgeous and just adorable! The colors are perfect so soft but so striking. And love that cut file too!