Saturday, October 12, 2013

Missing Summer

It's a grey, cold, rainy, windy, and all around less than spectacular weather day here in Winnipeg.  A perfect day to share some fun summer Moments In Between album pages, I say.
 I've had this collection by Simple Stories for 3 summers, and barely cut into it.  It was so pretty, I just wanted to keep it in pristine condition.  I did share a layout I created with it back in the middle of summer.  After that, I decided that I was put all those pretty papers and stickers to good use and create some MIB pages with them.  I just love the fun feel they have to them.

Left Side
I created the "enjoy" and "love" frames with my silhouette.

 Right Side
The Selena Gomez concert was definitely a highlight for us, but more for Emblem 3, than for her.
And check this out....
You can get your digital (or a paper copy, while supplies last) for only $6 right now.  These books are loaded with great sketches, and fabulous takes on them by designers from all over the world.  To get yours just hop over here.

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone! Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks so dynamic!! :D