Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scraptastic Club's This Life Noted Kits

I have 2 Scraptastic pages to share with you today.  The first is from the October This Life Noted Kit
This has been my favourite kit to date.  I just loved the colours in this one.
I created that "love" frame on the bottom right using my Silhouette Cameo.
Notice that date card?  It was my favourite card in the kit, it has this cool linen look to it.  I also loved that like all of the cards in the kit  it is double sided. (all This Life Noted cards have BOTH landscape and portrait orientation)
I had originally glued the arrow to the wrong week on the card, but because it's double sided my error was quickly corrected simply by flipping card over and starting again.
My next page is using the November This Life Noted kit.
Another great colour combo in this one.
Used the stamp in the kit to create the hearts on that bottom left card.  Same with the zig zags, and tiny hearts on the cards below.
 
Pulled a couple of alphas from previous kits to complete my title, and secured all the alphas by stitching them to the cards.  Also pulled in a couple of pieces for the Home Add On Kit, and one tag from my stash on this page.
Using kits makes the documenting process fast and enjoyable.  I used to use just my scraps to create my Moments In Between album.  This is so much faster, as everything is already colour coordinated and prettied up for you.  All you need to do is add your photos (and if your like me a few ebellies too), and you're done.  You can see what's coming up for December's kits here.  They are Ah-Mazing, I can't wait to receive mine.  This is the first month where I could not decide which kit to go with, so I chose both :)

Have a great day friends, and thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks amazing!! LOVING the photos!!!!!

Ruth G said...

I love how much dimension and personality your pages have! And I adore the great wood veneer elements you used! TFS!

Stacia Brandt said...

Your PL pages are great! I haven't gone that direction just yet, but my December Daily is the Simple Stories version and so far I'm having fun :)

Leigh Penner said...

These are wonderful, Sherri! You rock at PL!

Stacia Brandt said...

I'm not a PL user, but you do such a great job you make it look like a lot of fun!