Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sharing

I wanted to share a couple of layouts with you today.  I had these ones up on the Scraptastic Blog a little while back.

This first one is from the top of the highest hill we skied last year at Sunshine Mountain in Banff last Spring Break.  Isn't that view breathtaking?
I created the background using a Pink Paislee die cut file I purchased off their site.  The papers are all from the January Baby It's Cold Outside kit.
I used 3D adhesive to pop a portion of the title off the page.

Those veneer snowflakes are just gorgeous.

This second layout was created using this sketch by DT member Susan.
As you can tell the photo is from the same trip.  These papers were perfect for scrapping these ski trip photos.
I embossed the extra large chipboard snowflakes with white Zing powder.

Thanks for popping in today friends.  I'll be back tomorrow with some Valentine's Day projects to share.

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooo gorgeous my friend! I am LOVING that photo on the second one and loveeeeeeee all the circles on the first one!! Thanks for always being so AMAZING and inspiring!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous!! I saw the bottom one and loved it the first time I saw it and again this time. Love how you cut out spring break! Always love seeing what you create, Sherri!

Ashley Horton said...

Love these Sherri! The die cut circles are so fun and I LOVE that wood grain background on your second page!