Sunday, March 16, 2014

Cousins

Happy Sunday friends!

Welcome to another Creative Scrappers reveal.   I used this opportunity to scrap a photo I took at Thanksgiving of the older cousins.  I can still remember when each of them were born, when they all use to call Isabelle, Baby Belle, when they would come to visit, and Ahria would ask me to paint her "pingers and toes".
How time flies.  Now 2 of them have graduated, one of them is a master woodworker (well in my opinion anyway), and my Baby Belle is heading to High School next year.

I used the Scraptastic December kit filled with the most luscious colours, and a flair button from {Aflairforbuttons} Etsy shop.

I stayed pretty true to Jenny's awesome sketch, just added a few layered bits and pieces to the edges.

Please hop over to the Creative Scrappers blog to see the rest of the DT takes on the sketch, and link up your own for a chance at a prize from Chic Tags this month.  You have until March 31 to work with either sketches #263 or 264.  You can enter as many times as you'd like using one or both of these sketches, as long as they are new creations for the challenge.  Link up, and you just never know, you may find your work our featured layout next Wednesday on the Creative Scrappers Blog. Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love what you did with the sketch Sherri, and the monochromatic color scheme!! Awesome page!

Tracey said...

Great take on the sketch!! Fabulous page!!