Sunday, April 13, 2014

Creative Scrappers Reveal #266

Wilson has been getting a lot of face time in my posts lately.  Here he is, again in my take on Creative Scrappers Sketch #266.

Here is Jenny's sketch.

You can see that I flipped the sketch and added my own touch to it just a little.  I loved the arrows she incorporated.  I used some Studio Calico veneer, and added a little coating of Perfect Pearls to shine them up a little and help them blend in with the background paper just a little bit better.

That transparency is from the Crate Paper Love Notes overlays pack, and I cut out and stitched circles of coordinating paper.  Some of my circles are peeking through behind holes I've cut into the cardstock, and some are raised with 3D adhesive, I stitched around all of them to give them a little more dimension.  Since the design didn't have a dedicated spot for journaling, I've added it to the largest circle grouping simply outlining the overlay with it.  Journaling reads "so cute the way he plays with his stuffie."

Once again, our sponsor is none other than my favourite kit club.  I should note that I used their February kit and Add On kit to complete this layout too.
Complete as many takes as you like on either this sketch or sketch 265 (revealed here), and link them up using the inlinkz tool on the Creative Scrappers site, and you're automatically entered to win.

Thanks for stopping by today friends, I always appreciate when you take the time to visit.
Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING that photo, the colors and the circles!!!

Nathalie said...

Just saw your page on the Creative Scrappers blog and WOW, I had to come and tell you that you rocked it again!!! I love what you did with this sketch!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a lovely page and super sweet photo! Love this!

Leigh Penner said...

I love everything about this!