Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sneaks & Peeks

I have some sneaks for you friends, the June Scraptastic Kits are being boxed as I type.

This Life Noted Kit: Summery colours galore.

Sail Kit full of water themed colours and embellishments.

Best Day Of My Life
my fave this month with woodgrains, pinks, and mint greens.
You can check out previous kits here, and sign up for your own subscription here.

thankful for the short work week here, as we are still a couple of weeks away from finally wrapping up the Dance year.  The girls are smack dab in the middle of their last competition.  I've got a couple of those pix to share with you.
Eden: Tap Solo
Théa & Eden Jazz Line
Isabelle: Jazz Line
Isabelle: Lyrical Line
Théa & Eden: Tap Line
Théa: Tap Small Group
There are over 400 photos, these are from among the first 100 I have sorted through.  I'll have more to come later on.

Happy Tuesday friends, and thanks as always for stopping by.
Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneaks and those awesome dance photos!!!!!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great sneaks & beautiful dance photos! Busy times!