Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sweet Saturday

One of my favourite things about Saturday morning (aside from sleeping in of course), is enjoying my morning coffee with the hubs.  No lunches to be made, no grooming that needs to get done, and no one rushing out the door.  It's a sweet little habit that I thought worth preserving for years down the road when we look back on this life we're building together.
I grabbed Crate Paper's Oh Darling 6x6 pad, the ephemera pack, and some of my favourite {aflairforbuttons} pieces and set to work.
The ephemera pack is jam packed with so many bits and pieces, my favourite way to embellish.  These bingo card style letters were some of my favourites.  I used the word "sweet" to help create my title by popping them off the page.

See that strip of turquoise on the left, and that strip of yellow on the top?  They are both just tear strips from the actual 6x6 sheet.  So fun to have a little extra happy on the top of each sheet.

So many great pieces to layer, and layer.  The flair buttons are from my stash.

You can get your hands on the Oh Darling 6x6 pad and several other coordinating embellishment pieces from the collection right here in the Paper Issues shop.  Use code:SHERRI at checkout to save yourself 20% off your entire order, and all US orders over $60 before discount qualify for FREE SHIPPING.


Happy Monday friends, thanks for stopping by! Pin It

4 comments:

Fly With Me Creations said...

I love this!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this.so much detail,and of course one of my favorite subjects

antenucci said...

Love the flow of this page Sherri and that gold bow, gorgeous!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Sherri!! I love all of the soft color and layering! Such an awesome use of the CP goodies!