Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kawaii Crepe (Scraptastic Sketch)

It's time for another sketch over at Scraptastic.  I decided to modify the sketch to an 8.5x11 format just to change things up a bit.
It was so nice of mom to come into the city to attend Isabelle's Grade 9 graduation ceremony with me, as Darwin was out of town.  After the ceremony we asked her where she wanted to go for lunch.  Thankfully for mom and I she chose one of her favourite places, which wa also a place we had not yet been.  Kawaii crepe is delicious with a variety of crepe fillings to choose from.  Whether sweet or savory they all taste as delicious as they look.  We had 3 different fillings between the three of us: cookies & cream with strawberries, chicken caesar salad, and pulled pork.  It's a place I'll now need to take Darwin, so he can experience the deliciousness for himself.

I loved this card from the July Either Way Kit.  I knew when I saw the sketch, that this was the way I wanted to use it.  And how great is that ripped paper stamp?

A little more stamping and lots of buttons, and enamel dots to finish off the page.  Not too much, but not too simple, a great sketch to work with.
We'd love to see your take on Susan's sketch.  If you play along please come over to the blog and link up here for your chance at a Scraptastic gift card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today friends!
Pin It

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely layout!!

Unknown said...

Love this, Sherri, and such a great pic!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layers and papers, and those look YUMMY!