Saturday, July 19, 2014

Moments In Between

I wanted to share with you how I used my June This Life Noted kit(sold out) to complete the week of May 25-31 for my Moments In Between album.
The kit was so great that I actually kept my pages pretty simple, unlike my usual use of several embellishments this time I kept the layout pretty flat.  I found that the colours and designs of the cards, stamps, and rub-ons really gave my photos all the pop they really need.
I actually like the change up from my usual style.  I did swap out just a couple of the cards from previous TLN kits for some that I had been hoarding for the "right" photos, that black and white one for example.  I love that card, and knew I wanted to use it with a photo of the hubs and I.
Kaitlin nailed that "this is magic" card when she designed it.  It's such a perfect fit for the photo of my baby girl with her Hip Hop Dance Scholarship.
 I just love this arrow stamp from the TLN stamp set.
"Captured" is one of the fabulous rub ons by Chic Tags, they go on so smoothly that they actually look like part of the journaling card.  
The envelope and the hot air balloon here are also from that same rub-on pack.  I also cut a slit around the top part of heart on that bottom right photo to add just a touch of dimension to my card.

I may be a little behind in documenting my everyday, but I'm not too stressed out by it.  Using This Life Noted Kits helps to quickly get my photos into albums quickly all while at the same time making my albums that much more fun to look at.

Hope you're enjoying the process as much as I am.  To start your own subscription to the This Life Noted Kits hop over here to see how to get yourself started.

Happy Saturday friends.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

I always love your clean lines Sherri!