Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Right Adhesive

I was pretty excited to have received an email from Tombow a little while back asking if I would like to participate in their Sticky U!  I've been a loyal Tombow fan for years and years, so of course saying yes was a no-brainer.  I was shipped a roll of their new Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.  I wanted to put it to the test on my regular layered, with lots of bits and pieces style.  Here is the result.
I love this photo of Isabelle and her friend Keira just prior to their grad dinner.  Both their dresses had so much pretty detail around the waist, and the way they were both holding their clutches called for a photo all it's own, and in turn a layout of the shot, of course.

I couldn't resist adding in the photo of the just the girls' feet, showing off their fab shoes on the layout.  I used a Webster's Pages clip to fasten it to a tag and tucked it into a glassine bag behind the main photo.
Not only was the adhesive a breeze to put on, requiring just the teeniest bit of pressure to dispense from the roll, it also worked perfectly to hold my sequins, and wood veneer pieces (which are normalled glued down with liquid glue), my flair buttons, my burlap bow, and my chipboard accents (which are normally secured in another fashion).  A closer look reveals that you can't even see the adhesive under the transparent sequins.

Thank you Tombow for inviting me to participate in Sticky U!  The Extreme Permanent Adhesive has found a new home among my other Tombow go-tos.
Pin It

No comments: