Monday, October 13, 2014

PI +Pinkfresh Studio

It's another new Issue over at Paper Issues.  We were lucky enough to partner up with Pink Fresh Studio this week.  I grabbed some of my True Friend goodies, and set to work using a Fall theme for my pages.
This is one of my most favourite photos ever, I'm pretty sure I've scrapped it at least once before, and I know I for sure have another layout upcoming to share with you using this as one of two photos on the layout. We had just finished our little family photo shoot last Fall when we decided to gather up as many leaves as we could off the path and create some "fun" photos to end the shoot.  I just love the look of joy on the girls' faces.

The gold foil alphas (spelling 'Fall') are pretty cool, sorry they just don't photograph well.
The Pinkfresh embellishments were so easy to incorporate into my design, and the colours were a perfect match.  Hop over to the Paper Issues Blog to check out all the details of our Woodn't You Know It's Fall Issue, and see some other gorgeous uses of the Pinkfresh products.  there are some fun ideas for projects you can link up, and remember your projects do NOT need to be brand new for the issue.  Linking up will earn you a chance at a Pinkfresh Studio goodie bag.  You have until October 26th to link up.

Thanks for stopping by today friends.  I apologize that I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. For those that follow me on Instagram and Facebook you will know that life has been a bit of a roller coaster around here with Théa's health scare almost two weeks ago, as well as another situation that I haven't yet shared with my social media friends.  I haven't quite had the time, nor the presence of mind to really figure out how to put it all into words and document it all.  I just want to reassure the few of you that follow me here on my blog,  that I DO NOT plan on shutting down my blog, I just have had a lot going on in my personal life.  With that said, I also wanted to say how very grateful I am for all of the love and support that you all have sent via text, private message, IG comment, even phone calls and cards.  From meals, to flowers, to most importantly, your prayers.  My family feels the love from around the world, and I can not thank you enough.  Théa is healing wonderfully. It's almost hard to believe that she even went uneer the knife only one and a half weeks ago.  The results of the pathology report should be available for us in a couple of weeks when we go in for her post op appointment.  Someday, when I'm ready I'll share all about this crazy chapter of our lives.  Until then, please know that I have a few scrappy projects lined up to share through for Paper Issues and {aflairforbuttons}, aaaannnnd a really fun scrappy secret that I'll let you in on in a few weeks, it's a good one!

Thank you for stopping by today, and for taking the time to leave a little love! Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge HUGS and prayers to you and your family!!!!!

I loveeeeee your lo!! The colors are gorgeous and loving that photo!!!!

orange gearle said...

Sheri, this is LOVELY!

{{hugs}}

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors and those great embellishments!

Amber said...

Wonderful LO, Sheri, and I was happy to see your blog post today! I hope everything is okay with your daughter and your whole family. Take care.

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty card, Sherri!
I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing well! I will keep praying for you during this season... Hugs!