Friday, March 6, 2015

The Many Faces of Belle

The Paper Camellia March Kit is full of the beautiful I Am collection by Simple stories, complemented by some of the brand new Jen Hadfield accests.  For my first layout of the month, I chose to shine the spotlight on this funny kid.


I loved all her whacky faces while capturing her beauty the last time she let me take photos of her.

I layered a few of the chipboard pieces here to create some dimension and balance out the layout somewhat.

Once again I created a design that didn't allow for me to journal anywhere.  Hence the journaling down the side.  It actually worked out nicely, as I was going to put a thin piece  of cardstock there anyhow.  The ink worked nicely as a substitution.

And there you have it.  The March kits, and my girl, with her multitude of faces.  If you have yet to get your hands on one of the March kits, both the main and the Add on are still available right here in the Paper Camellia store.

Thank you for stopping by today friends! Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and those fun photos!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite layouts you've ever made, it's simply gorgeous. Those pics of your gorgeous girl are fabulous, too!!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page!! And your daughter is beautiful!!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the design!