Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fun Together *Paper Camellia*

The June Kits are now available in the Paper Camellia store.  This month showcases a little Pink Paislee Citrus Twist, and a little Amy Tangerine, to name a couple of the papers, and it's jam packed with coordinating embellishments too.
I was so excited to see all the fun brights of summer in this kit.  Although I am usually a lover of all things muted and toned down this kit really got my creative juices flowing.   I grabbed the most recent photo I had taken and went to town coordinating matching papers and embellishments to document my weekend away with one of my favourite people.

This page from Amy Tangerine was perfect to use on a page documenting getting away to our church Women's Retreat with someone I don't get to see nearly as often as I would like.  The font is fun, and the phrases are perfect for good friends.

The acrylic words in the kit are gorgeous, almost too much so.  I contemplated hanging on to this Summer phrase for another layout later in the season that may scream summer more so than this one.  But, I feared I would forget about it, and chose to use it up on this layout.  It was easy peasy to adhere by using simple white craft glue, and it dried in no time.

What are you waiting for?  Hop over to the Paper Camellia store to check out the Main & Add on Kits for yourself. Pin It

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Wonderful layout! What a fabulous design to have different bands of paper along with thin strips adding to your story (I especially love the fun Yippee strip!)
Thanks so much for sharing and good for you for using the Summer acrylic word! No time like the present for using what you have! It looks awesome as your title!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and your design!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE your design!!!!