Monday, June 1, 2015

Pink Paislee & Pagemaps Partnership

The lucky girls of Pink Paislee had the opportunity to partner up with the super talented Becky Fleck this month for the June Pagemaps sketches.

Here is the sketch I worked with:

Here is my take on the sketch, created using the Pink Paislee Atlas Collection.
These photos were taken just before these girls took the stage for their Hip Hop Duo.  They looked amazing, and so much stronger than last year, that I really wanted to document it.  It's fun to look back, and see how much how girls grow in their dancing skills from one year to the next.

 I just love the look of typewritten journaling on vellum.

 Just because a collection is travle based, doesn't mean that it cannot be used for everyday type projects as well, this layout is a perfect example.  The puffy stickers and ephemera packs have plenty of versatile pieces in the collection.


I have been loving playing with the Insta Kits as part of my regular layouts.  One of these days I'll have to actually try using it as an actual kit for this super adorable Atlas Mini album I have been hoarding.
Cute right?  And I just love the cover of it.

I would encourage you to pop over to the Page Maps blog to see how the rest of the team knocked it out of the park with Becky's sketches, and the Atlas Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today friends!
Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING your lo! LOVING how you used that map paper!!!!