Monday, July 20, 2015

A card for the Graduate

I wanted to share a quick card I created a couple of weeks ago for the first little girl to steal my heart.

I cannot believe Miss Maddy has graduated.  I tried to create a card that reflected how beautiful she is; inside and out.  This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.
I used some Crate Paper goodness along with some Simple Stories.


I couldn't be more proud of this intelligent, quirky, kind, compassionate, funny, adorable girl if she were my own.  I love you Miss Maddy, and can't wait to see the adventure your dreams will take you on, as you follow the will of God for your life.  Australia is not even going to know what hit it when you arrive!
Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!!! LOVING the sentiment and the doily!! She is a beautiful girl too ... good luck to her in the future!!! :)