Friday, July 10, 2015

Framed Memories

This week I put my love of scrapping to use in the home décor department, and created a couple of pieces to hang in my baby girl's room, in memory of her fun little birthday party photoshoot with friends.

I grabbed a few items from the new Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun Collection, and set to work.
Items I used include:
2 - inexpensive black frames
Flair
Wood Veneer
Tags
Insta Pack
Ephemera Pack
Alphabet and Numbers Pack


Using one of the tags I layered bits and pieces onto it documenting the year of the photo, and using some Zing to emboss the largest "girlfriends" cut in the package.  I love that the wood veneer sentiments come in both large and small sizes.  This larger one, made more of a statement on this over sized project.


I chose a different tag and repeated the same process for my second picture frame, this time adding a piece of flair to the cluster.


These frames look great on Eden's wall, and were so easy to create, I'm sure next year we will swap them out for new photos and an updated Fancy Pants Designs collection.
Pin It

No comments: