Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Christmas layout with Claus & Co

Can you tell it's been a busy season around here.  It happens every year; three birthdays, Christmas, church, New Year's Eve and extra dance practices, all add up to a very full few weeks to close out the year.

I scrapped for the first time in 3 weeks the other day, and it felt GREAT!

Simple Stories Claus & Co. collection has so many wonderful patterned papers I didn't want to use any of them up before I had all my photos for the season taken, in order to choose just the right combo of photo and patterned paper.


I took the opportunity with this layout to combine coordinating bits and pieces from past Simple Stories collections to complete my page.  The polka dot frame is from the I Am Collection, and the clips are from the Say Cheese II collection.

Because I usually do not scrap Christmas until after the big day, I tend to ration my Christmas collections.  Here, I've used the smallest pieces of patterned paper to preserve my stash, as well as a couple of tear strips from the bottom of 2 different pieces to add just a tad more colour to my page.
I'm anxious to use up the rest of this fantastic Simple Stories Claus & Co collection.

You can still get your hands on plenty of Christmas themed product right here in the Paper Issues store.  Use my code to save 20% off your entire order of holiday and non-holiday themed goodies.


Thanks for popping in today friends! Pin It

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I love this layout!!

Susanne said...

Darling page - the black really makes it pop.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the deer and the lights!!!!!!!!!11

Leslie Germain said...

This is definitely a busy time of year!! LOVE this layout!! Merry Christmas!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love the layout and the cup! :)

Edi said...

Jika anda ingin mainkan permainan Judi Dragon & Tiger dengan lebih mudah dan mendapatkan keuntungan banyak segera dicoba menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Dragon & Tiger.

Hoki Pasti
Info Jitu

Edi said...

Main Gaming Online dan dapatkan keuntungan banyak, segera cari infonya dengan berkunjung ke situs yang ada dibawah ini.

infopendek
infojitu
situspanas
cheatpasti